EnerSys Cyclon 0810-0004
The purity of the materials used is key to supporting the CYCLON battery's performance benefits. A longer service life, meaning fewer replacements and the cost associated with it, combined with higher reliability and fewer system failures, result in a lower long term cost of ownership to the end user or equipment owner.
CYCLON batteries have a resealable 50 PSI safety valve which lets gases escape, then automatically reseals, so there's no risk of excessive gas accumulation within the battery, or "dry out" failure from repeated recharges.
Made from 99.99% pure lead, CYCLON battery plates are extremely thin, so they offer more surface area then conventional batteries and far more power. High purity acid is absorbed right into the Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) plate separators, so the CYCLON battery provides leak-proof operation in any position.
In addition, the CYCLON battery's metal outer jacket offers extreme shock, vibration, temperature and flammability protection.
- High cycle life
- Long float life
- Low self discharge
- Wide temperature range
- Flexible mounting orientation
- Rugged construction
- High charge acceptance
- High stable voltage delivery
- Power density
- High Rate Power Delivery
|Terminal Type:||Faston .187x.025 IN|
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Capacity Rate:||10 hr rate to 1.67 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|
|Short Circuit Current:||400A|
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Defense installations
- Computer back-up
- Extreme temperature environments (-65°C to +80°C or -85°F to +176°F) for single cells
- Manufactured to EnerSys standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide.
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR