EnerSys PowerSafe SBS 580
PowerSafe SBS batteries are designed with EnerSys' proprietary thin plate pure lead technology (TPPL). Batteries utilizing this advanced technology have better energy density, better resistance to heat and lower internal resistance to support higher rate charging and discharging. These batteries are designed to meet SR4228 and have passed the NEBS level 3 certification testing.
PowerSafe SBS batteries are manufactured to the highest international standards and are ideal for reliable use in all wireless and fixed-line communication applications. PowerSafe SBS batteries are also widely used in cable TV, emergency lighting, power generation and offshore applications.
The advanced thin plate, pure lead technology and unique manufacturing methods used by EnerSys, make PowerSafe SBS batteries the best choice for long and trouble-free service.
For over 30 years, EnerSys has used proprietary TPPL technology and advanced manufacturing methods to make PowerSafe SBS batteries perform better and last longer in extreme environments. In 2014, we enhanced our PowerSafe SBS battery range to include 2V cells for outdoor applications, ranging from 320 Ah to 900 Ah.
- Proprietary Thin Plate Pure Lead Technology (TPPL) provides increased plate surface area and high energy density
- Long service life and up to a 2 year shelf life
- Withstands extreme temperatures : -40ºC to 50ºC
- Impact resistant, flame retardant case UL94 V-0
- Manufactured to the highest international standards
- Superior cyclic performance
- Exceptional fast charge acceptance ability
|Terminal Configuration:||Top Terminal|
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Capacity Rate:||8 hr rate to 1.75 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|
- Concast positive grids
- Negative plates - provide perfect balance with the positive plates to ensure optimum recombination efficiency
- Containers and lids - UL94 V-0 rated flame retardant ABS material, highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Electrolyte - high grade dilute sulphuric acid absorbed into separator material
- Terminal design - proven, high integrity leak resistant terminal seal design
- Self-regulating pressure relief valves - prevent ingress of atmospheric oxygen
- Flame arrestors - built into each cell for increased operational safety
- Wireless and fixed line communications
- Cable TV
- Emergency lighting
- Power generation
- Offshore applications
- Designed to be compliant with IEC60896-21 & 22
- Designed to be compliant with Telcordia SR-4228
- Recognized by UL (UL Standard 1989)