EnerSys DataSafe 3CX-15M FR
The DataSafeTM CX is an economical multicell flat plate battery. The CX Unit is optimized for high performance and provides excellent short duration discharge rates. Ideally suited for UPS but can be used in utility switchgear applications as well. The Datesafe CX now features the Slide-LockTM post seal design. The DataSafe CX features a larger copper insert in the Slide-LockTM post. The number of plates and plate thickness are optimized with respect to the available electrolyte ensuring maximum performance during short duration discharges
- Slide-LockTM post seal design
- Calcium alloy grids for lowest water loss, resulting in lowest maintenance costs
- Lead plated copper posts provide high 1-minute rates
- 100% Initial capacity
- 20 year life expectancy in floating applications where high ambient temperature is not a factor
- The number of plates and the plate thickness have been optimized with respect to the available free electrolyte to ensure maximum performance during short duration discharges without sacrificing component integrity
- Installation services and preventative maintenance packages available
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Capacity Rate:||8 hr rate - 1.215 S.G.|
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Manufactured in EnerSys production facilities certified to ISO 9001: 2000.
- Manufactured in EnerSys production facilities certified to ISO 14001: 2004.
- Available testing to IEEE 450 standards as well as customer specific applications.