EnerSys DataSafe 6HX800FR
TheDataSafe® HX top terminated battery range of VRLA batteries is designed to offer superior solutions for the Information Technology and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) markets. They are the ideal source of power to protect vital systems and incorporate select design features that maximize reliability while ensuring superior performance and an excellent service life. They deliver superior performance, occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries.
- Positive and negative plate grids made of lead-calcium-tin alloy for long life and efficient recharge
- Flame retardant case (UL94) and cover to meet UL1778.
- Individual flame arresting cell vents
- DataSafe® HXtopterminatedbatterycontainersandcoversare hermetically sealed to provide leak resistance over the life of the product
- AGM separators - The electrolyte is completely absorbed into the separator.
- High performance brass threaded receptacle, bolt terminal, and faston terminals.
- Increased energy density
- Computer optimized electrochemistry for increased power up to the 15 minute rate to 1.67 volts/cell
- 100% initial battery capacity
|Terminal Configuration:||Top Terminated|
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Battery Capacity (WPC):||780 WPC|
|Capacity Rate:||8 hr rate to 1.75 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|
|Short Circuit Current:||6200|
|Max. Discharge Rate:||1272|
- High conductivity terminals
- High integrity terminal seal
- Self-regulating relief valve
- Rugged high performance positive plates
- Balanced negative plates
- Tough cell containers
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- UL listing - File No MH16464 (HX25-HX150) or MH12544 (HX205-HX800)
- Manufactured to EnerSys® standards in ISO 9001 registered production facilities worldwide
- Approved for shipping as non-hazardous, non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR