EnerSys Genesis NP9-12
Today's Genesis NP battery series is the culmination of more than ten decades of battery manufacturing experience.
High energy density, leak proof construction, excellent performance in either float or cyclic applications and long service life combine to make the Genesis NP series the most reliable and versatile maintenance free rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries available.
- Guaranteed leak proof operation in any position except inverted
- Expected life span of 3 to 5 years in float service applications
- More than 1,000 discharge/recharge cycles, depending on the average depth of discharge
- Recovery capabilities even after deep discharges
- Can be operated in a broad range of ambient temperatures
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Capacity Rate:||20 hr rate to 1.75 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|
- High conductivity terminals
- High integrity terminal seal
- Self-regulating relief valve
- Rugged high performance positive plates
- Balanced negative plates
- Tough cell containers