EnerSys Odyssey Performance 31-925T 0793-2122
Batteries - Odyssey Performance Series
More overall power and longer service life than conventional batteries
Designed to handle the increased use of onboard accessories in today’s vehicles, ODYSSEY® Performance Series™ batteries combine long service life, high reliability and deep cycle capabilities. ODYSSEY® Performance Series™ batteries provide all the reliability of ODYSSEY Extreme Series™ batteries, without the high CCA (cold cranking amps) or RC (reserve capacity) many people may not require.
Packed with pure lead power
ODYSSEY Performance Series batteries contain flat plates made of 99% pure lead – not lead alloy, like many conventional batteries. Pure lead plates can be made thinner, so we can fit more of them in the battery. More plates mean more plate surface area, which means more power when you need it.
Powerful Performance For Commercial Trucks
Commercial trucking & Tractor trailers With today’s no-idling laws, big rigs need a battery that can keep everything in the cab running when the engine isn’t. ODYSSEY Performance Series batteries can power a range of on-board accessories and still deliver reliable starts.
- Better Warranty - Up to 4-year limited full replacement warranty — not pro rata.
- Longer Service Life - 3-10 years of service life to save you time, money, and aggravation
- Longer Cycle Life - 70% longer cycle life than conventional deep cycle batteries — high stable voltage for longer periods of time.
- Longer Shelf Life - Can be stored on open circuit (nothing connected to the terminals) without recharging for up to 2 years or 12.00V, whichever occurs first.
- Faster Recharge - The highest recharge efficiency of any sealed lead battery on the market — capable of 100% recharge in 4-6 hours.
- Mounting Flexibility - Non-spillable design — can be mounted on any side in any position except inverted.
- Vibration Resistance - Design protects against high impact shock and mechanical vibration — a common cause of premature battery failure.
- Extreme Temperature Tolerance - Operating temperatures from -40ºF (-40ºC) to 140ºF (60ºC)
- Virtually Maintenance Free - No need to add water, ever! Drycell design with resealable venting system.
|Terminal Type:||M6 w/ss hardware|
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-spillable and falls under the IATA “unrestricted” air shipment category|
|Short Circuit Current:||2550A|
- Robust Intercell Connections are cast to the plates and bonded to resist vibration and eliminate internal sparking
- 99% Pure Lead Plates are extremely thin, so more f them fit in the battery. More plates = more power
- Tin Alloy Coated Brass Terminals ensure secure, corrosion-free cable connections
- Compressed AGM Plate Separators deliver extreme vibration reisitanceand prevent spills, enven when battery is installed sideways
- Medical Equipment
- Computer Backup
- Compliance with 49 CFR § 173.159(d)
- Classified as nonspillable batteries
- ISO 9001 certification
- ISO 14001 certification