EnerSys PowerSafe 12v30F-FT
The PowerSafe® V Front Terminal range of Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries has been designed specifically for use in applications that demand the highest levels of security and reliability. The new PowerSafe V Front Terminal platform now features proprietary Thin Plate Pure Lead (TPPL) technology which provides extended shelf life, lower corrosion and gas evolution. Designed to meet the most rigorous international standards, PowerSafe V Front Terminal batteries are recognized worldwide as a premium solution for Telecom applications.
PowerSafe V Front Terminal batteries deliver superior performance while occupying less space than conventional standby power batteries. A range of compact designs, suitable for 19" and 23" racking, provides users with the benefit of increased energy density. With all electrical connections at the front, installation and inspection are both quicker and easier.
PowerSafe V Front Terminal batteries are designed using proven gas recombination technology which removes the need for regular water addition by controlling the evolution of hydrogen and oxygen during charging. Oxygen evolved at the positive plates diffuses through microporous separators to the negative plates, and, by a series of chemical reactions within the cell, recombines to form water. Each cell incorporates its own safety valve that allows the controlled release of gas when pressure builds up within the cell.
- Capacity range 31-190Ah
- Thin Plate Pure Lead (TTPL) technology for superior energy density and long life
- UL94 V-0 flame retardant containers and lids
- Front terminal connections for fast and easy installation and maintenance
- Suitable for 19
- High reliability
- One year shelf life
|Terminal Configuration:||Front Terminal|
|Terminal Type:||M8 F|
|Capacity Rate:||8 hr rate to 1.75 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C) = 31|
|Short Circuit Current:||1327A|
- Positive plates designed to prolong service life and enhance corrosion resistance
- Separators in low resistance microporous glass fiber. The electrolyte is absorbed within this material, preventing acid spills in case of accidental damage.
- Container and cover in flame retardant ABS UL94 V-0 material, highly resistance to shock and vibration
- Terminal with brass insert for maximum conductivity and with high compression grommet for long life
- Self-regulating one way pressure relief valves prevent ingress of atmospheric oxygen
- Flame arrestors built into each bloc for increased operational safety
- PowerSafe VF blocks are designed for installation in cabinets or on stands
- Blocs can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position
- Six months shelf life at 68°F (20°C)
- Reduced maintenance
- Recommended float charge voltage : 2.280 Vpc at 68°F (20°C) or 2.265 Vpc at 77˚F (25˚C)
- Designed to meet Telcordia SR-4228 requirements
- UL File Numbers MH15470 and MH18697
- Approved as non-hazardous cargo for ground, sea and air transportation in accordance with US DOT Regulation 49 CFR and ICAO and IATA Packing Instruction 806.
- The management system govering the manufacture of this product is ISO 9001-2015 certified.