EnerSys Powersafe 2DDm50-13
The PowerSafe® DDm battery range offers an ideal solution for large capacity Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery requirements. The PowerSafe DDm battery’s steel can (module) design, with its integral racking system, provides a cost effective battery system. This creates a compact, quick and simple installation process.
The PowerSafe DDm battery system’s cutting-edge technology incorporates an enhanced cell design with a superior racking system. The enhanced cell incorporates thicker positive plates for longer life. The welded/epoxy, dual post seal design provides the highest integrity seal in the industry. The large copper post design also enhances the high rate performance.
Cells are encased in dedicated protective steel cans (modules) that maintain constant, uniform compression for the life of the cell. The easy to assemble racking system provides total flexibility for system configuration and its built-in thermal management allows air flow between the cells, resulting in fast, effortless installation even in the most difficult locations.
The PowerSafe DDm battery, with its optimized recombination technology and extra thick plates, provides excellent performance and service life for mission critical systems.
- Capacity range 105 - 2000Ah
- Steel module design, cells factory installed in permanent steel modules with one or two cells per can
- Standard top termination – optional side termination
- Clear flame retardant safety shields allow for easy visual inspection without removal
- Inter-unit connectors and terminal plates : tin-plated copper
- Flexible module configuration – 2, 3, 4 or 6 cells wide in single cell modules
|Terminal Configuration:||Standard top termination – optional side termination|
|Terminal Type:||Terminal post – square lead-tin coated copper insert cross-drilled (0.25” holes) with large surface area, to provide maximum conductivity|
|Transport Class:||Approved for air transportation (IATA A67)|
|Capacity Rate:||Nominal Ah capacity is based on an 8 hour rate to 1.75 volts per cell @ 77°F (25°C).|
- Positive plate – thick 0.252” lead-calcium-tin grids minimize corrosion and prolong life
- Negative plate – balanced lead-calcium grids optimize recombination efficiency
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) separator - mechanically strong, low electrical resistance, absorbed glass mat, which completely absorbs the electrolyte into its structure
- Container/cover - standard UL94 V-0 flame retardant polypropylene (LOI 28%)
- Terminal seal – ring burn with secondary epoxy resin seal is 100% water bath tested in the factory and proven in service
- Relief valve – operates at 2-3 psi and is complete with integral flame arrestor
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Power Generation/Distribution
- Non-spillable classification (UN2800)
- Recognized by UL (UL standard 1989)
- Cell is NEBSTM certified
- The management systems governing the manufacture of this product are ISO 9001 : 2008 and ISO 14001