EnerSys PowerSafe 3CC-3M
The PowerSafeTM CC battery has been carefully engineered to meet the varying power needs of the utility market. The lead-calcium design reduces the maintenance (watering intervals) associated with lead- antimony batteries. This makes the CC battery ideal for challenging utility switchgear applications. Its 0.28 inch positive grids are one of the thickest in the industry, making it an excellent long discharge battery. At the same time, its nearly square plate configuration enhances high rate performance. Coupling these two operating characteristics with multi-cell construction to minimize floor space makes the CC ideally suited for the complex duty cycle requirements of the switchgear application.
Optional Flame Retardant Jar also available, contact us for more information.
- Capacity range 50 - 200Ah
- Lead-calcium alloy
- Reduced watering requirements
- Standard Styrene Acrylonitrile (SAN) jar with flame retardant UL94 V-0 PVC cover
- Thick positive plates maximize performance in long discharge applications
- 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77℉ (25°C) ambient temperature
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Capacity Rate:||8 hr rate to 1.75 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|