EnerSys Powersafe DDr35-07
The PowerSafe® DDr battery range offers an ideal solution for railroad signal and communication applications. The battery is designed with several integral features that not only increase performance, reduce maintenance and maximize life.
The valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) recombinant technology means no watering is required throughout the life of the product, yielding reduced overall maintenance costs. The battery features a welded/epoxy, dual post seal design which provides the highest integrity seal in the industry.
Each DDr battery is protected in a dedicated protective steel case that maintains constant, uniform compression for the life of the cell, preventing separation of the internal components and dry out of the Advanced Glass Mat (AGM) material.
To make installation quick, easy and safer the DDr batteries include integral handles that allow for simple installation even in the most challenging situations.
- Capacity range 105 - 500Ah
- Lead-calcium alloy
- VRLA recombinant technology - no watering required
- Steel can construction offers protection in rugged conditions
- Cells can be installed horizontally or vertically
- 100% "out of the box" initial capacity
- 20 year design life in float conditions at 77ºF (25ºC)
|Terminal Configuration:||Standard top termination – threaded copper inserts|
|Terminal Type:||Terminal design includes threaded copper inserts for high rate performance|
|Transport Class:||Approved for air transportation (IATA A67)|
|Capacity Rate:||15 min. rate to 1.75 VPC @ 77°F (25°C)|
- 0.25” thick positive lead-calcium-tin grids minimize corrosion and prolong life
- Balanced plate design grid optimizes recombination efficiency
- Advanced Glass Mat (AGM) separator is a mechanically strong microporous glass fiber which offers low electrical resistance
- Single, one piece container construction sealed from the factory
- Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) operates at 2-3 psi and includes integral flame arrestor
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Power Generation/Distribution
- Non-spillable classification (UN2800)
- Recognized by UL (UL standard 1989)
- The management systems governing the manufacture of this product are ISO 9001 : 2008 and ISO 14001