EnerSys DataSafe 4DX-17
The DataSafe DX range of flooded lead calcium flat plate batteries has been designed for use in UPS applications, more specifically large data centers, which demand the highest levels of security and reliability. The proven reliability of DataSafe DX batteries as leading high rate performance batteries is backed by 20+ years of experience in the marketplace.
DataSafe DX batteries are economical multi-cell calcium flat plate batteries. Multi-cell construction requires fewer units, resulting in lower installation cost. They deliver superior performance, while optimizing the space available in the battery room.
DataSafe DX batteries also feature our time tested Slide-Lock™ post seal design, bolted lead plated copper connectors, optimal grid design, heavy duty plate lug and strap, and dual lug design, making them ideal for high rate applications.
All battery systems are rated at 100% capacity at initial discharge. DataSafe DX batteries have a 20-year life expectancy in float service at 77°F (25°C) ambient temperature.
- Multi-cell construction requires fewer units, resulting in lower installation cost.
- Cover made from flame retardant PVC
- Container made from styrene acrylonitrile (SAN), also flame retardant polycarbonate (PC) optional
- ong life Slide-LockTM post seal design
- bolted lead plated copper connectors
- optimal grid design
- heavy duty plate lug and strap, and dual lug design,
- rated at 100% capacity at initial discharge
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Battery Capacity (WPC):||2639 WPC|
|Capacity Rate:||15 min rate to 1.67 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Manufactured in EnerSys® production facilities certified to ISO 9001
- Manufactured in EnerSys production facilities certified to ISO 14001
- Available testing to IEEE 450 standards as well as customer specific applications