EnerSys DataSafe 4DX-9
The DataSafeTM DX range of flooded lead calcium flat plate batteries has been designed for use in UPS applications, more specifically large data centers, which demand the highest levels of security and reliability. The proven reliability of DataSafe DX as a leading high rate performance battery is backed by 20 + years of experience in the marketplace. The DataSafe DX/DXC features the Slide-Lock post seal design, bolted tin plate connectors, optimal grid design, heavy duty plate lug and strap and dual lug design, which makes this the ideal battery for high rate applications.
- Multi-cell construction requires fewer units, resulting in lower installation cost.
- Cover made from flame retardant PVC
- Container made from styrene acrylonitrile (SAN), also flame retardant polycarbonate (PC) optional
- Long life Slide-LockTM post seal design
- Bolted lead plated copper connectors
- Optimal grid design
- Heavy duty plate lug and strap, and dual lug design,
- Rated at 100% capacity at initial discharge
- 20 year life expectancy in float service at 77 ̊F (25 ̊C) ambient temperature.
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Battery Capacity (WPC):||1353 WPC|
|Capacity Rate:||15 min rate to 1.67 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|
- Uninterruptible Power Supply
- Manufactured in EnerSys® production facilities certified to ISO 9001: 2008
- Manufactured in EnerSys production facilities certified to ISO 14001: 2004
- Available testing to IEEE 450 standards as well as customer specific applications