EnerSys DataSafe NPX-150FR
DataSafe NPX valve regulated lead-acid batteries are designed for high rate discharge applications. These batteries are used primarily where high wattage is required for a short duration. With 50% more wattage available and a 30% reduction in size over conventional batteries.
DataSafe NPX batteries offer a superior value, especially in UPS applications.
- UL recognized
- Complies with non-spillable battery regulation, per IATA special provision A67 and 49CFR
- 3-5 years Standby use, Life expectancy at 25°C (77°F)
- Cycle use (approx.) : 550 cycles @ 50% depth of discharge
- 97% Charge retention (shelf life) at 68°F (20°C) over 1 month, 85% over 6months
- Operating temperature range : Discharge -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- ABS resin standard housing material
- optional V-0 Flame Retardant ABS
|Transport Class:||Approved for shipping as non-hazardous non-spillable - per IATA Special Provision A67 and 49 CFR|
|Battery Capacity (WPC):||150 WPC|
|Capacity Rate:||20 hr rate to 1.75 volts/cell @ 77°F (25°C)|
- Uninterruptible Power Supply